Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 6 and 7: Thunder Weekend

 I guess I should somewhat apologize cause I didn't post anything yesterday, in my defense I arrived home at 3am and I was very tired.  To narrow it down, yesterday I started a little project I hope to show you a little of the finished product tomorrow! Then at night I went out for a friend's birthday party. The place was nice it was my first time.  In a room that should only fit 25 people there was like 80! It was crazy packed but I enjoyed it.  You guys should have been there, the dance floor floor (haha a little confusing there) shook like crazy! I thought we were all just going to go through the ground.

As for today, well it was definantely much different. I got to spend it with incredible people.  I woke up at 9:30am went to church, it was my little brother's first time since the hospital so that was interesting. For lunch we went out to eat with many of our church friends, which includes Matias this little boy...
 He happens to be my favorite person to photograph! :) It had been a while since he had let me. Today we played and talked.. I felt so special! Its probably cause I am mature now! lol. After I went to the supermarket with Hans and Val (my sister and her boyfriend) and we happened to bump into EVERYONE'S DREAM! A THUNDERBIRD in teal! this car is truly an attention grabber, ice cream with all desirable toppings, all that good stuff. Its gorgeous.
 
Awkward story of the day: I was taking massive photos of the car... Val and Hans were commenting to each other how great the car was. Happens to be that the owner was standing there all along.. just waiting for us to walk away! :P Hahaha This weekend was enjoyed but it went by like thunder and it hit fast and hard! Hahaha I am ready for a good night sleep! 


No comments:

Post a Comment