Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 1: Jeans and beans


Today is the first day of my 14 day series :) Aka I am on vacation and I refuse to be a couch potato so, this will help me keep my days busy and going. Everyday will be titled depending on the highlight of the day. Ready.. Set.. Go...  :D

Today April 23, 2012 was an exceptional day (sarcasm)... I went back to basics or what I named beans :) All I did was fix a couple of clothing and bags, later on, I did pilates for the first time... I nearly died.. but I will keep it going for the rest of the 14 days atleast! Then ran some errands... I wore a long sleeve jean button  up blouse with jeans. I kept thinking I broke a fashion rule! NEVER WEAR JEAN ON JEAN! xD Oh well! This is probably as much as I will rebel:P!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to wht exciting new thngs u do tmrrow

    ReplyDelete