Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 8: Rock'n'work

Hello world, my day has consisted of work, work, work, teach, skype and music:)! Which is not bad! I woke up and skyped Miho, one of my best friends :) for her it was 3am which was incredibly late, for me it was midday incredibly early hahaha! :P Then I had lunch and started french with my little brother! It feels weird to speak french, like it comes out fluent ... yet am not use to speaking it. I let my brain lead :D! For about 8 hrs now I have been working on the church's image :) 
That would be the old envelope with old logo.. and some planning :)
Those are some logo tries, on a sketch book I won <3 And yes somewhere there is my desk!:) I might be needing a bigger desk xD
This would be the note paper thingies with the new logo! 
New logo:) on bookmarks! I hope to get everything printed in nice papers and such soon! 
The rest of the things I did, welllllll this blog will probably never see:P but I did the badges, shirts, envelopes, posters, etc. Through out the whole working deal I was listening to music mostly house, electronic and some others! You know I think my boyfriend got me into the whole  dupstep - electronic - house thing... cause I never listened to it as much as I do now! Today he introduced me to a new band or dj whatever its named Project46, I think the best song of theirs is Reasons. Then I hunted down a song I been searching for ... its called Club Rocker by Inna.. Very very good song to work to :P! and Tiesto's Escape Me is incredible too :) Alright! We'll that is all for today;) Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment