Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 5: Loading...

Well, day 5 has not yet started hahaha... Just kidding, I slept too long again.. surprise! I woke up late and since then I am in zombie mode! Its incredible! I wish I could feel awake for at least 1 hr :) then I would workout lol. I blame yesterday's workout for my laziness I am extremely sore but since my day just begun I will be doing some later on! Today wasn't all a fail I watched Mean Girls and launched the promotion ad for the photo shoots coming up, hopefully. And that is basically it. Oh! I did do something sorta productive... I downloaded music, took the whole day! I highly recommend:
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
Never Saw The Point by Cults
Some Chords by Dead Mau5 
Jello by Far East Movement (feat. Rye Rye)
Brokenhearted by Karmin
Erase Me by Kid Cudi (feat. Kanye West)
Most Wanted by Nicki Minaj
Sing Together by Train
All about us by He is we (feat. Owl City)
Dancing in the Dark by Mat Kearney

If you don't have them get them :)! They are incredible! Those are 10 out of the 90 songs I downloaded lol. So I will be rockin' tonight! I am probably going to bed extremely late. As for you the rest of my "day" is a mystery haha. Goodnight readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment