Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fashion week update #3

I will start by saying these collections are incredible, each one of these designers are artists :D! how ever you knew that so I will explain one by one and why I like each set.

1. Narciso Rodriguez: its formal, geometric, the right elegant colors. I specifically like the detail on the bottom of the shirts :D

2. Theyskens Theory: one word... CHIC! If I saw a girl walking in any of these outfits it would be hard to ignore. I love simpleness and greatness :) I love how we are carrying the leather jacket, the blazer, shorts, jeans, and my favorite the sweater!!!!!! 

3. Vera Wang: I was seriously wowed by the top!! its increible you should check out the rest of the collection its so well done!

4. Betty Johnson: rescued my favorite fashion ... necles statements:D!!! however their collections is very nice, very sexy, but floral. Pin-up, of course jajaja :)

5. Oscar de la Renta: I'll take them all :) I was drawn in right when I saw red, yellow, aaahhh amazingness.. and the shoesss omgsh! I'll take them in all the colors! no kidding!

6. last but not least.. MARC BY MARC JACOBS! everything he does I love, however ... he has done better. I did fall in love with this outfit I could wear it everyday :P!

Can't wait to see 3.1 Phillip Lim!

No comments:

Post a Comment