Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Con Waltmart ... Cualmar?

I had to create an anti-publicity, that supported ecology. I created a design that doesn't make sense at all in english!!! hahaha! (I study in spanish, just incase you didn't know) Well I chose  Walmart because they generate too much trash with their bags, receipts, packing of things... They should instead,  minumize the usage of plastic bags, of receipts and specially of unnecessary packing! All this is trashing  our waters. They are a global company that can demande less packing and with the right arguments could get it. Sorry, I am a little excited about this. 



The shirt says "Cualmar" which its literal translation mean "Which Sea" with watmart we have no sea. I inverted the colors to represent how the sun is sweating and how the "earth" is dry. So no to global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment