Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday 30th - Inspiration

I've had a lot of time in my hands ;) which am very thankful for. It has allowed me to think about fun things, explore my "creativeness" and such. I was texting a friend and I told him I'd make a terrible copywriter, since my vocabulary in the 3 languages I speak is very standard. For some reason, I kept thinking about it ...and ... decided hey! I am sure I could write something that is close to my "heart". So I came up with "Some day, some time... I will sum up to be, the one I assumed I'd become." I often think of becoming a heroic person that gives to others and makes everyone smile. I also dream of being one of the most admired ad-women, known not for selling false imagery but instead encouraging to be the way you were created.... I know I am a little twisted, this will probably be hard at first but I am sure I will be able to accomplish it. Specially, when I own my little boutique agency. Anyways, through this quote... I wanted to demonstrate my perseverance towards my dreams and life goals (which also include traveling and photojournalism). I am so exited for what there is in my path. Ok! Sorry got carried on! :) To pair up with the "awesome" quote is a quick "self portrait" haha yeah I still can't get it to look like me.  I did this illustration off a photo I took today, simply because I did my hair :P See! I have a lot time anyways ... here it is.
As the usual I look pretty high in the photo, still can't take a normal photo :P! 
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment