Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Diseño Publicitario en Veritas!

Wednesday 17 of august, I had the privilege to meet my teachers for the next quater. They motivated me to believe I can get far- which is where I want to get. I really loved the way they welcomed us, they gave us pizza until no more could fit, they greeted us with big smiles from ear to ear! They also gave us the school's magazine (which is the one I used for the collage).

El Miércoles 17 de agosto, tuve el privilegio de conocer a mis profesores del tercer cuatri. Me motivaron mucho en creer que yo puedo llegar lejos-a donde yo quiero estar. Deverdad que me encanto como nos recibieron, nos dieron pizza hasta quedar llenos, ellos todos con unas sonrisas de cachete a cachete! Incluso nos dieron la revista de la U( con el cual yo hice el collage). 

I am very excited to keep going in the my path of my career and pasion. 
Estoy muy emocionada para seguir en el camino de mi carrera y mi pasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment