Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Homework Day!!!

So today i celebrated HOMEWORK DAY!!:) i don't if there is such a thing.. but if there is.. today was the day ;) i spent the whole day doing hmwk!! i have no social life whatsoever! XD! haha i did so much hmwk  my brain is collapsing and i have a little more to do.. so to "relax" my brain i took some shots .. enjoy.
Hmwk Day requires a desk:) in my case i use a table for the volume of things:D!!!  
my debut to hmwk day.. bunch of sequence books:D
hmwkday poster :P! hahah JK.. this is a hmwk.. of finding myself.. which i will explain when its done.. aka tomorrow :)  i there is alot of  hidden symbolism and metaphors on this one ;D
HOMEWORK DAY FACE :D! amazing don't ya thing?
I think, you can tell my brain is half cooked:D!hahah
i know it seems like an unfortunate day, however, deep down inside.. somewhere... i love it, i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment