Thursday, December 9, 2010

Europe 2010

I travelled to 3 countries in Europe.. Spain, France and England. They are all amazing and you can eat amazing in all of them, as well.  I am going to show a little of what my europe trip was like. Hope you enjoy them just as much I enjoyed my trip:)
(Europa 2010)
Yo viaje a 3 paises en Europa.. España, Francia e Inglaterra. Son increibles y uno come increible en todos, tambien. Yo les voy a enseñar un poco de como fue mi viaje. Espero que las disfruten asi como yo difrute mi viaje:)


Spain España:
 Madrid.
Torre Vieja... Mediterranean
 Me(yo) & Vero
 PAELLA!
 Alicante.

France (Francia):
 Montpellier
 On our way to Paris.
 Notre Dame.
 Versailles.
 On top of the Eiffel Tower.
 Tour Eiffel. 
Louvre's Ceilings.

England (Inglaterra):
 In the streets of England.
 Big Ben.
 :)
 FISH AND CHIPS!!
Stonehenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment