Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pre-Ready-to-Wear Spring/ Summer 2013

Today, I saw the Pre- Ready-to-Wear Spring/Summer 2013, These are my favorite pieces until now. I divided them into different categories: Day, Evening and Night. They are from different collections: Alexander McQueen, Burberry Prorsum, Christian Dior, DSquared2, Milly, Moschino Cheap&Chic, Sass & Bide, Sachin + Babi, Sonia Rykiel, Temperley London, and Tribune Standard. I think I missed one but am not sure who :S

This is the "day" collage, I love the dress pants, collars and the colors! I love how there is not much patterns this time, I really like the cuts and styles. Very chic, elegant and sophisticated.
The evening looks have more patterns and a little like 50's look in the Christian Dior. The elegant look keeps going:D Gorgeous! I really love the collections.
The night gowns are still not out or something but there is no need! These are incredible!:)  
Now I must wait for a couple of more collections!  Like Balmain's, Viktor & Rolf, Yves Saint Laurent, etc. So there will be one more post atleast! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment