Thursday, February 3, 2011

Put your Senses to Use...

The last weeks paintings, drawings.. By Favorites:

Pon tus sentidos a trabajar...
Las pinturas, dibujos de las ultimas semanas.. Por Favoritas:

"In a valley full of flowers. The sky is blue with clouds bigger than mountains. I felt the drops of water on my face it felt like rain... yet i looked up the sky was blue with white clouds. I spin but giggles aren't coming out.(like in movies) There is great joy and love. am i on my own? does it matter? I AM HAPPY.  i believe... it seems. Back to the sounds of the wind with drops."
Eyes on the one that shines.

The taste of "cheap" Candy :)

The fishless fish-tank.
Remembering that "Cheap" Candy, and how it left my tongue super sensative.
Panic... Fear... Lost. 
Arab music + Electronic = Today's Culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment